Using an original, unique design is one of the best ways to create a product that will resonate with your community. (Don’t have your own design? Try one of our templates.)
Our powerful Design Tool accepts a variety of file formats including vector and raster images. We recommend uploading .AI or .EPS files (these are vector files). You can also upload a .pdf if it's only one page, and .png and .JPG files will work, especially if they were originally created as vector files. For best results, we recommend a resolution of at least 1500 x 1500 pixels.
Here are a few requirements and recommendations for your design file:
- Accepted file types: .AI, .EPS, .PDF, .PNG or .JPG
- Maximum file size: 10MB
- Minimum image size: 200px by 200px
- Maximum colors: 8 colors
- You must own the rights to reproduce and sell the design
- Upload an .AI file with a transparent background
- Recommended resolution: 300 DPI (dots per inch)
- Use artwork exported from vector graphics
- Use 1 to 3 colors to maximize your profits
- Don’t upload photographs, hand-drawn, or hand-painted pieces of art (If you must use artwork done by hand, we suggest making it black and white—this will give you a better chance at fitting into our printing parameters)
As noted above, we recommend an .AI or .EPS vectorized file. However, when uploading your artwork Bonfire will automatically optimize your file to a print-ready version.
When you upload a file, the colors in your artwork are automatically matched to colors in our library. If our library doesn’t contain the exact colors you used, your colors may be slightly adjusted to a nearly identical shade.
We recognize that some users have very specific design needs. If you’re concerned about potential alterations or have any problems with your uploaded artwork, just reach out. Our professional graphic designers will straighten things out.