Put simply, Supply by Bonfire means that you can now purchase custom designed apparel directly from Bonfire. Supply customers will receive the same high quality products and customer service Bonfire is known for, without having to set up a campaign or sell a minimum quantity.
Ordering through Supply is easy and the process is similar to setting up a campaign. You can create or upload a design, select apparel styles for the design to print on, choose how many shirts you want to purchase, and place your order. We ship the shirts you designed directly to you. Enjoy the same premium shirts and high quality prints that Bonfire is known for, while taking advantage of bulk discounts.
You can learn more about the process of ordering through Supply here.
Here’s how Supply is different from Campaigns:
- Your supply order can be as small as one shirt, there’s no minimum needed to print.
- The shirts you order will be shipped out immediately after they’re produced. You don’t have to wait until a campaign ends.
- Once your order is shipped, you have full control over your inventory.
- You can purchase shirts at-cost, there’s no need to checkout from your own campaign.
- All U.S. Supply orders of 5+ items ship free, however, at this time we’re not able to ship Supply orders internationally.
Here’s how Supply and Campaigns are similar:
- Your product will feature the same quality design and quality control, as products created or purchased through a campaign.
- You’re guaranteed the same high level customer service with our Customer Success Team.
- We double check your design to make sure it’ll look great on the products you select and that it adheres to our content guidelines.
- As the number of shirts you’re buying increases (or your customers are buying), we pass bulk discounts on to you.
Additional details about supply can be found throughout the Help Center. If you have questions or need help along the way, our Customer Success Team is eager to assist right from our offices in Richmond, Virginia. Send us a message on our contact page.