Uploading original, unique artwork is the best way to create a product that will resonate with your community. Our powerful design tool accepts a variety of file formats. Here are a few requirements and recommendations for your design file:
- Accepted file types: AI, EPS, PDF, PNG or JPG
- Maximum file size: 5MB
- Minimum image size: 200px by 200px
- Maximum colors: 8 colors
- You must own the rights to reproduce and sell the design
- Upload an AI file with a transparent background
- Recommended resolution: 300 DPI (dots per inch)
- Use artwork exported from vector graphics
- Use 1 to 3 colors to maximize your profits
- Don’t upload photographs
When you upload a file, the colors in your artwork are automatically matched to colors in our library. If our library doesn’t contain the exact colors you used, your colors may be slightly adjusted to a nearly identical shade.
We recognize that some users have very specific color needs. If you’re concerned about potential alterations, contact us, and we’ll explore other ways to print your artwork.
Problems with your file
If you’re having any problems with your uploaded artwork, just reach out by sending us an email on our Contact Us page. Our professional graphic designers will straighten things out.