Campaigns are designed to sell continuously. After the current batch of your Campaign ends, another batch is opened to take in new orders so you never miss a sale. This is called Smart Launch.
New batches will retain the settings from your first batch, including the same length, pricing, URL, and other details previously selected.
How Smart Launch works
Smart Launch ensures that your Campaign is always ready for new orders without added hassle on your end. Here’s how it works:
- You launch your Campaign
- You receive orders for 7-21 days (depending on your settings)
- We print and ship all orders once the batch ends
- Your Campaign stays open for new orders
- Steps 2-4 repeat automatically once a new order is placed
Ending your Campaign
To prevent further sales, you can end your Campaign by following these steps:
- Open your Campaign in your Dashboard
- Click Settings, then open the Smart Launch tab
- Toggle Smart Launch off
Learn more about Selling on Bonfire.