Bonfire is the 100% free and easy way to buy and sell custom apparel online. We offer two ways to do this, through launching a Campaign, or purchasing shirts in bulk with Supply (only available to domestic customers).
Sell Products with Campaigns
By launching a Campaign, you can sell products at a profit and we’ll handle all of the logistics.
- Design your product – Create your design on Bonfire by uploading custom artwork or adding text and free graphics in our powerful Design Tool.
- Launch your Campaign – Campaigns are designed to sell continuously. Select the products you'd like to sell, set the prices, choose your batch time frame (2-21 days), and launch your Campaign.
- Promote & sell – Share your Campaign with your community so they can view and buy your product. Your supporters can also leave an optional donation or tip if you enable fundraising features.
- Products are shipped – When each batch ends successfully (after the 2-21 days), we print and ship products directly to your buyers. If there’s ever a problem, we will do everything we can to help to find a solution.
- Receive the profits – You receive a fast payout of the profits after each batch. The more you’ve sold, the higher your profit margins will be. See Request and Receive a Payout for more information.
Buy Products with Supply:
By placing a Supply Order, you can buy products in bulk and not worry about Campaign parameters.
- Design your product – This process is the same as designing for a Campaign! Upload custom artwork or add free graphics and text through our Design Tool.
- Buy now – After finishing your design, click "Next" and you'll see the option to "Sell this design" or "Buy now". Click the buying option to proceed with your Supply Order.
- Choose sizes and quantities – After you save your design you can enter the number of each size you’d like to purchase. Similar to our Campaigns, the more shirts you order, the lower your cost per shirt.
- Place your order – One you’ve confirmed your design, enter your information and place your order. Quality assurance will take a look at it and also check your work to make sure it fits within our content guidelines.
- Receive your shirts – We produce and package your shirts, and then ship your whole order directly to you in one large box (or a few) within 7-14 business days of the purchase date.
- Promote & sell, or distribute – Once your shirts arrive, you have full control over your inventory. You could promote your shirts online and sell them at an event, or distribute the shirts to a group of people. What you do with them is entirely up to you!
*Note that shipping on Supply orders of 5+ items is free (only available for domestic orders).
If you have questions or need help along the way, our Customer Success Team is eager to assist right from our offices in Richmond, Virginia. Send us a message on our contact page.