Bonfire is the 100% free and easy way to buy and sell custom apparel online. We offer two ways to do this, through launching a Campaign, or purchasing shirts in bulk with Supply (only available to domestic customers).
Sell Products with Campaigns:
- Design your product – Create your design on Bonfire by uploading custom artwork or adding text and free graphics in our powerful design tool.
- Launch your campaign – Select products you'd like to sell, set the prices, choose your time frame (7-21 days), and launch your campaign.
- Promote & sell – Link your community to your campaign page where they can view and buy your product. If you enabled fundraising or tipping options, buyers can even leave an optional donation or tip.
- Products are shipped – When your campaign ends, products are printed and shipped directly to your buyers. If there’s ever a problem, we’ll make it right no matter what.
- Receive the profits – You receive a fast payout of the profits. The more you’ve sold, the higher your profit margins will be.
- Re-Launch – Maximize your profits and reach more of your community by enabling Smart Launch.
Buy Products with Supply:
- Design your product – This process is exactly the same as if you were designing for a campaign! Upload custom artwork or add free graphics and text through our design tool.
- Buy now – The option to ‘Buy now’ will appear next to a ‘Sell this design’ option when you click the ‘next’ button after uploading your campaign. Select this option to begin to process a Supply order.
- Choose sizes and quantity – After your design is saved you’ll be prompted to enter how many of each size you’d like to purchase. Similar to our Campaigns, the more shirts you order, the lower your cost is per shirt. This page will also inform you of the estimated delivery window. An added bonus of ordering through Supply is that shipping on U.S. orders of 5+ items is free.
- Place your order – Enter your information and place your order. Your products will now be reviewed by a member of our staff to be certain the design is going to look great on the apparel items you selected. We also check your work to make sure it fits within our content guidelines.
- Receive your shirts – We produce your shirts, package them together, and ship your whole order directly to you in one large box (or a few).
- Promote & sell, or distribute – Once your shirts are delivered, you have full control over your inventory. You could promote your shirts online and sell them at an event, or distribute the shirts to a group of people. What you do with them is entirely up to you!
If you have questions or need help along the way, our Customer Success Team is eager to assist right from our offices in Richmond, Virginia. Send us a message on our contact page.